April 2024 Antique Alley Vendor Pricing
All spaces are 8'x10' and price includes both
Friday and Saturday during Antique Alley
Outside with electricity - $90.00
Outside without electricity - $65.00
Inside with electricity - $100.00
Inside without electricity - $75.00
- The Vendor/Exhibitor assumes all risk and hazard incidents to his/her own exhibit/venue, the vendor's and representatives, and other persons in his exhibit/vendor area.
- It is understood that the exhibitor/vendor assumes no financial liability pertaining to the events success beyond the cost of his/her exhibit/vendor display area.
- Exhibitors/Vendors are responsible for the safety and cleanliness of their contracted spaces.
- Exhibitors/Vendors are required to supply their own tables, chairs, power cords, and trash containers.
- Exhibitors/Vendors are asked to not tear down their exhibit until the end of the evening on Saturday.
- Exhibitors/Vendors set up inside must be out of the building by 10:00 p.m Saturday night. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Exhibitor/Vendor set up begins the Thursday before the event at 12:00 p.m.
- Exhibitor/Vendor agrees to set up for the ENTIRE event.
- All items and displays MUST fit inside your allotted space
MCoC is not responsible for food permits or sales taxes of products sold.
$5 from each vendor is required to be paid to the City of Maypearl which will be paid in one lump sum after all vendor fees are collected by The Maypearl Chamber of Commerce.
Food Handler's Certification: https://www.efoodcard.com/tx
Food Vendors: Any food, excluding meat, that does not require time or temperature control to prevent spoilage may be sold without permits. For more info please see: https://texascottagefoodlaw.com/sb-572-summary/
Acceptance is based on a first come, first served basis.
No Duplicate Exhibitors/Vendors are allowed.
The Chamber has the right to refuse acceptance of any Exhibitor/Vendor.
Please ensure you are detailed in your description of items being sold.